Thursday 3 February 2011

happy chinese new year!

After all these times, finally I get the chance to write. It had been a very very long and tiresome period for me. It seems like it had been decades since I last blogged. Oh, God knows how much I miss my dear blog.

Anyway, I'm half way there for the Internal Medicine department. There had been gazillion of depression, frustration, hectic, anger, extreme fatigue and so much more (you know, the list won't stop if I continue to do so). Hehe. I'm already in my week 5. Which means I only have another 6 remaining weeks until the examination day.

I'm hoping for the best to come. For those who had been supporting and comforting me even after everything that happened I thank you guys so much! I'm blessed to have guys like you in my life. Hee.

P.s. I want to write more! But I promise to write every time I had the chance to do so.
P.p.s. Wow! Today is a great day. I'm full of positive vibes. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment