Monday 9 January 2012

In a Nutshell

This is not a post in reply to any comments. Just like every other posts, this one is also random. It's just that I bet every blogger must have at least once written about why he/she made a blog. Now, I guess it's my turn.

I started blogging since 2008 actually. Believe it or not, my blog has aged. It's coming up 3 years already. Nope, almost 4 I think. Back then I used to post anything and everything that I have in mind. It doesn't matter what's the issue, I just type and post it. Simple as that.

Then in late 2010, I realized that my blog has became one of the blogs that people wouldn't want to visit. There's too much of hatred, frustrations and all other kinds of negative feelings. Then I thought it's time for a change. Honestly, it's hard to remove all those posts at first. I mean it, literally.

But I eventually did it! Hooray!

By the way, you might have been wondering 'Man, how on earth does this girl has the nerve to write in English?' Or maybe 'Oh my God, her English is so poor. She needs to stop trying'. Yup, I know how poor my English is. Frankly, I didn't come up to write my thoughts in English so that I can be accepted by the society. It's just that I need to brush it up before it gets reaally dusty.

No pain in trying, no?

P.s. I'm distracting myself. No biggie.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment