Monday 25 October 2010

i've got the magic in me

This is a story about my great grandfather. Recently, my mom told me about how she lived with 11 other aunts and uncles in the same house since she was born until she finished her high school. Then the story about how my great grandfather managed to support the whole family arose.

Here comes my favourite part. Mom told me that my great grandfather was once an engineer! Can you believe that? I mean I have the engineer blood in me. Well she said that he started working as an electrical engineer in UEM. Then he managed to get promoted eventually. From riding a bicycle to work, he was able to buy his motorbike or vespa (I'm not sure) and in the end he got himself a car for the family.

But that's not the end for it. He actually had an engineering company named after him. It was Syarikat Kejuruteraan Mohamed. Wow! I'm just sooo proud of him. I bet if he's still alive, he'll remember me because I'm his first grandchild of course.

Know what, I've always been thinking that my life would be much more amazing if I could study elsewhere. Since I've got the 'magic' in me, I thought it would be great if I could take engineering and go study to Korea or Japan. And I can touch the snow for real this time! Or maybe I can meet Lee Young Jae or Tae Kyung or Ji ho in Korea. If I'm in Japan maybe I can somehow meet Domyouji, Nakatsu or even my beloved Nanba senpai!!! (enough said)

You can say that I'm biased. I tell you what, I guess I really am. I might as well go to France, Germany or even Australia to study engineering. But do you know the reason why wouldn't I pick those countries? Haha. Because I've never known any hot and super cute actors originate from there. Isn't it obvious? I'll still pick Japan or Korea for God sake.

p.s. I'm back into my reality. My life as a student is in Makassar. I'm studying medicine. I'll finish in about 2 years from now. I have to face it. Yup, I know.

p.s.s. Me and my brothers and sister Johor celebrating Aidilfitri in 2010. Suppose I have 2 sisters however the other one was busy snapping this pictures of us.

2 comments:

  1. huhuh yeah lucky u got the magic in u ;P
    I want to be an engineer too
    but none of my family have the blood of engineer ;P

    Domyouji?
    hahaha I want to meet the girl from the Hana Yori Dango (dh lpe nama) =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. makino tsukushi!! best la kalau dpt meet them in person. btw, engineering cm best lah! hehe

    ReplyDelete