Sunday 8 May 2011

Dedicated to you

Hi Ma! I know that you’ve been such a big fan of my blog. Hehe. Anyway, it’s Mother’s Day. And as always, I’m a million miles away from you. Here’s my plan to celebrate it with you.
Firstly, I’d like to make these one for you. It looks extremely delicious right! Plus the heart-shaped pancakes. Hehe. I know it seems like cheesy but just let it be for this time of the year. Everybody get the licenses to be all cheesy and cliché for celebrating Mother’s Day.

I might as well give you this box full of mouthwatering chocolates. But don't get me wrong. I'm not sabotaging your diet regime. Anyway, you jog once a week. I guess that would do. You won't feel guilty after having this one.
Actually, I'm planning to give you an ecard. But there's none that I found interesting. I wouldn't want to give you a card full with flowers everywhere. You'll call me a minah bunga afterwards. But if I got a chance to make a card for it'll look like this one below.
Oh, and as I've ben browsing through the net, I've googled 'mother's day gifts' and of all the tempting gifts, I found these two super amazing! But this sewing machine, I'm not sure if it can multitask as you always want. But I bet it can do many things already. And that pink mixer is just awesome! If I'm really going to buy it for you I'll pick that colour for sure!! Hehe. Nice what. Other than encouraging you to make lots and lots of delicious cakes and desserts. (cough)




I'm telling you a secret. If I’m not a doctor I’ll be the next Martha Stewart! And you’ll be featured in most of my shows! Especially the cooking, craft and art segment. And we'll be famous for it!! :)

I love you, Ma. You are the coolest mom in the whole wide world! Thanks for everything.


"I remember my mother's prayers and they have followed me. They have clung to tell me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment