Sunday 8 May 2011

Something that we have in common

If you're a super hero what kind of super power would you wish to have? I bet you must've heard and answered the question right?

Of all super heroes that they have in the world, I guess the Marvel's has the best and coolest super power. But it doesn't mean that I simply underestimated other fictions like Power Puff Girls or Thunder Cat. They're cool too!

My all time favorite super hero would be Mystique from X-Men! She has the coolest super power ever! And not to mention that she's hot! Hehe.

Well, I kind of fall into her mysterious super power. I always want to be a shapeshifter. Let's say when I work late and need to take a public transport in a very late evening. Wouldn't it be safer to shape shift myself to a granny with a walking stick. That way no one will ever try to disturb me. Haha. Or let's say that the doctors are being grumpy and throwing tantrums everywhere. I'll simply shape shift myself to a gangster-looking big bike rider with tattoo in both arms. Cool right? That way no one can mess with me!

Hmm. I want to be a shapeshifter so bad. Sigh. Anyway, notice how many exclamation points I've used? Hehe. I just love fictions so much!!:)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment