Tuesday 20 December 2011

Shirt and jeans

You know one thing about technology, it develops over time. Just see how much we depend on high-tech gadgets nowadays compare to 10 or 15 years back. I merely own a decent hand phone and I've got to admit that back then, I always thought that Windows in computers weren't user friendly.

And look where we are today. I see people with high-tech gadgets everyday, everywhere and every time. I'm not sure whether the fact that I'm working in the hospital and being among doctors and professors is the reason for it. Though I can relate them both actually. But to save time, let's just skip that part.

Bear in mind that I'm not writing a review about those crazy, futuristic, sophisticated, out-of-your-mind gadgets. Not even close to discussing how's hologram could be possible.

As they continue to develop technology, I wonder will there ever be any geniuses who had any thoughts about making happiness and patience as something that they would like to offer? Like a retail shop offering happiness and patience to customers. No other products but happiness and patience. The best part is, you will never have any limit for purchasing it.

They build freaking robots that can dance and talk like human for God's sake. There might've been smartphones with hologram in some months later. Why can't they create happiness?

Wouldn't it be nice if you can just buy all the happiness you want and lead a carefree life? If there's a store such for real, I'll be proud to say that I would be their loyal customer for a lifetime. No second thoughts of course.

Not that I lack happiness in life. It is just an imagination or you can call it a stupid daydream's idea. You know when they say imaginations can always bring you towards infinity.

Wait a minute. Is there any quotes like that for real? Lol. I hope that I'm not losing my marbles.

Hmm. I should stop daydreaming and do useful things instead. I have to.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment