Sunday 11 December 2011

Time to nag

It's almost mid December already. I just can't believe how fast time flew and how I ignored my blog (again). Honestly, there's a lot of things happening in my life lately. Some of them even made me experience that adrenaline rush too. But not a good kind of adrenaline rush.

My clinical years has already started and I'm trying to find my pace in studying. Apparently, I can't seem to find it yet. Sleeping has become my favorite hobby for the moment. There's this one time I even slept for 12 freakin' hours. That's a huge 'wow' for me. But I need to break up with sleeping as soon as possible. It's taking my daily routine away from me and not to mention my life too.

Anyway, my sink was clogged since I'm back home. Kind of gross really. I tried pouring hot water but it just won't get back to normal. So I came to a conclusion that there's a dead frog (or a snake or a fat lizard or any amphibians that you can think of) inside my sink. But I was convinced by him that there's no such thing as a dead frog in a sink. (I still do think that there is though)

So I called the plumber yesterday and he successfully repaired the sink. A big yay for me. Now I can wash my face, brush my teeth and wudhu' at my sink. Yup, my bathroom doesn't have a decent sink in it. And I'm not fond of being in a bathroom for a long time. My fingers tend to wrinkle and then they'll look like it belongs to some old lady.

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure if ever there is a dead frog in not only my sink but anybody else's sink too, it definitely wouldn't be this one cute frog below. I mean come on, who doesn't love Keroro?!


p.s. to you, safe flight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment