Saturday 17 December 2011

Yes, you.

I was feeling a bit blue today. Basically because of the weather, my nose, my head and my warm body was killing me. I know that I won't scientifically die that instant from some common cold. But who knows, anything can happen right?

Back about feeling blue. I was feeling so sick and you know when suddenly all of the negative feelings come creeping inside you, infusing negative thoughts about you and other people. Yes, that part. In other word, it's the trigger for me to cry my eyes out.

I tried to hold that and decided to call my mom instead. Let me share you a secret, I always cry to my mom. Usually I call her and start to cry and all she does is laugh out loud. Weird eh? But it always make me feel better.

And I called her once and decided to cry right after I said hello but she started telling stories and I've lost that urge to cry. I thought I was feeling better. Sadly, after I hung up that nasty feeling came crawling inside me as if trying to get into where it belongs in the first place.

So I called my mom for the second consecutive time. Guess what? My mom asked me what had happened? I bet she was surprised because I never called her 2 times in a row. I always call her for a good half an hour and that's it.

I told her that I felt like crying and started crying instantly. (Oh well, I was fragile!) Anyway, do you know what my mom said? This time she didn't laugh at me. Instead she seriously suggested some new Japanese drama for me to watch! Haha. She asked me to grab a pencil and write down the name of that drama. And she convinced me to watch it every time I feel like crying.

I stopped crying that very moment and burst into laughter. My mom, she's the best. I'm feeling awesome now.

I got my mojo back!:)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment