Monday 16 July 2012

Anticipation

It is coming in approximately less than a week. I bet everybody's looking forward for it. The fasting month is just around the corner. As for me, this will be the last time that I'm going to celebrate fasting month and Aidilfitri away from home. It's kind of sad to think that through all this 5 years studying abroad, I was only home once to celebrate Aidilfitri with my family. 

Hmm. This year, it's a lot different. Almost all of my batch mates are going to be home to be with their respective families during these festive months. I just need to put aside those unwanted-negative-sad feeling for a while. 

Just think of the bright side. I'm already half way there. I just need that much of courage to finish off this last half a mile. Aaaaaaaaaand I'll be home for good. Wow! I can't wait to say that for real! Hahaha.

Anyway, happy fasting everyone! May you be blessed each and every day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment