Sunday 29 July 2012

Not so gibberish

1. My Surgery department exam is postponed to Monday.
2. After drawing straws, I was unlucky because I got the killer examiner.
3. My examiner is a Neurosurgeon, which means that probably I'll be dead as soon as 2 seconds after meeting him.
4. I'm starting another department, Forensic for 6 consecutive weeks. Then, the Anesthesiology department is waiting for me. And the list goes on and on as usual.
5. I can't wait to finish my studies.
6. I lost count for how many days have we Muslim fast. Maybe I did it purposely. Maybe because the loneliness feeling being away from family is too hurtful.
7. I can see my gaunt reflection in my mirror. My cheekbones and jaw are protruding like I have never seen them in a million years.
8. I don't know how may kilos have I lost till today.
9. I frequently feel cold everyday. Maybe due to loss of what's left of my adipose tissue.
10. I wish for a Doraemon as my pet so that I can walk through his 'pintu suka hati' anytime and anywhere I want.

Anywhoo, dear the Almighty, I'm praying for the safety and happiness of my beloved people, my Mama, Abah, younger sisters and baby brothers. Though I am so far away from them, please keep them safe. Please give your blessings upon them so that they'll live their daily lives under your rahmat each and everyday. Please give them courage and hope to face through everything that you've planned for them. I beg for sincere forgiveness as I'm only a humble human being whom have done too much wrongdoings towards you. Ameen.

More photos here! prettyimages.info

1 comment: