Thursday 5 July 2012

Warheads

1. Sometimes, I thought that I might have chosen the wrong career. I should have become an army instead. You know, mentally and physically strong (tough enough to become a doctor afterwards).

2. I miss Zoo Negara.

3. Rumor has it that only couples who are married for >1 year will be considered to get the same hospital for the 2-years of Housemanship.

4. I'm currently 9th week of Surgery. Unlike pregnancy (which will end by 38-42 weeks), Surgery will terminate by 11th week.

5. Which means I'm dead. There's so much to study and I haven't started anything yet. It's like you know that you will going to be admitted to the delivering room soon but you haven't made any preparations e.g. babyclothes, pacifier, bib, parenting yet.

6. There's a lot in my mind and sometimes I do think that maybe I have a ticking bomb in my brain. Gosh, please calm down, will you?

7. I think that I'm sleep deprived. But to tell you the truth, I sleep like a log for a minimum of 6 hours every day. I'm regretting this.

8. I feel like there's something that I need to do. The urge of finding something. What is it?

9. I take up watching Running Man and reading Calvin & Hobbes as a daily routine. For my source of happiness. Literally means to forget the chaotic life that I'm currently living in.

10. What will happen when I have no more Running Man to watch? Or no more Calvin & Hobbes to read?

11. I think that currently I'm having flight of ideas. You know, I had coffee at 4 in the morning. Coffee's nice but it'll cause me to act like I'm having some sort of anxiety disorder.

12. Maybe my body cannot cope well with a good shot of caffeine yet. I wonder when it will get use to it.

The end. For now.

P.s. Terribly sorry for the broken English. I can't think straight for the moment. I'll come back to you later.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment