Friday 11 October 2013

Happy Birthday!

Big shout out to my sister who turns 22 this year! Time flies so fast, I can't even believe that it's 2013 already. Anyway, our birth dates are only a couple of days apart. Back then when we were little, my Opah was so eager to throw a birthday party for both of us. Usually it will be a combine birthday party of mine and my sister's. Then we get to invite our friends and neighbor to join. Well, it wasn't really a big, fancy, themed party with clowns etc. Just a casual high tea I guess with a big fat cake since we had to share. Haha. Sadly, there's no more birthday parties for my 2nd sister, younger brother or even for my little brother. Pity them. Lol.


I just had to put up this picture since my mom complimented on how I cute I was when I was little. Ehem! Haha. I'm not even sure myself how I came to know how to pose so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment