Wednesday 16 October 2013

Rusty Contemplation

The letter for my induction course had safely came to me a few days ago. So from 21st till 25th October, I'll be spending my days and nights in D'Village Resort in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. And nope, it isn't meant for some heavenly getaway but merely the course that we ought to attend before embarking the working life in the hospital.

Even though the thought of it had given me some series of palpitations, I can still amazingly sleep well when I thought that the letter will only bring me sleepless nights. So anyway, there's so many things to do and I still haven't started packing anything yet. I don't where to start, or in other words, the dreadful winter is coming.

I pray that the Almighty will ease upon the road that I'm about to embark. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment