Monday 7 October 2013

Knock Knock

Who's there? Well if you haven't noticed yet, October's already here. I can't believe that time flies that fast! It seems like yesterday was only the new year and now it's already the 10th month of the year. In a couple of months, 2014 will knock on our doors. Which makes me reminisce to what I've achieved through out the year 2013. Hmm.

Anyway, I've been caught up with Game of Thrones lately. Despite the cruelty, ruthlessness and violence, I've got to admit that the story line intrigues me. Which also made me crave to read the real book. I  will always have a thing which those stories that had been made based on a book except for Twilight, obviously. Usually the story in the book is much better than what has been made into movies/series. That's when reading the actual book assist you with your own opinion whether it's good, so-so, or bad.

By the way, my mom baked a simple butter cake yesterday. The marble pattern on the cake turned out quite exquisite though. You know my mom, she's a great cook. Haha, pardon me with the narcissism.



No comments:

Post a Comment