Thursday 25 November 2010

happy birthday ma!

It's my mom's birthday! I've text-ed and called her earlier this morning. She's just the best mom in the whole wide world. Have a great day and may you'll always be blessed.

By the way, I've came to pick the jacket (white blazer for the practical years). Thank goodness that the jacket's perfect on my body because I've spent quite a lot for it. Well, here's a picture of me trying it on. I've had enough with the photo shoot. So I guess this is the best shot I've ever made so far.

Oh, not to mention I've tried something new. Notice the pashmina? Thanks a gazillion for the inspiration by Hana. Her style is simply fabulous and I just can't get enough of it. And I'm quite sure I'll be there for her Maysaa opening in Malaysia. I guess there's always first time for everything. I'm so excited for it!

My mom won't be complaining about how boring I used to look any more. Yeay!

p.s. from left my dad, ma and me! This picture was taken a few months back when we were at Genting Highlands. Forgive the weird faces that my parents gave. They've just got off the ginormous spinning swing (and then they finally realized that they're just too old for adrenaline rush any more). Haha. It was an extreme fun to look at those weird faces!!



2 comments: