Thursday 11 November 2010

the weather woman

It was such a nice a day yesterday. The sky was in the nicest blue shade with some white cotton candies spread thoroughly. I can't stop looking at the gorgeous green hills and valleys along the highway (which I apparently didn't know the name of).

To be honest, I'm not the person who likes to go out. I don't prefer going out. Regardless to have dinner, window shopping or even to have my 100, 000 steps a day. I'm a home person. I seldom step out of my house. The farthest maybe when my mom asked me to go and get her stuffs from the grocery shop (which is just at the corner of the street).

So yesterday, my mom, my youngest sister and I went to KL Sentral to fetch my younger sister. She had finished her papers and it's time for the semester break. In the car, I thought wow! I haven't been outside for quite a long time. I even been amazed to see the roads, buildings and every other stuffs revolved around them.

I just love this kind of weather! It brings the glee to my dull and sorrow life (at the mean time only).

p.s when it rains, I'm totally not in a good mood. Maybe I have double personality!! LOL.

p.s.s can i be the weather forecast woman? On second thought, I don't think so. My English is poor. Pity me.

No comments:

Post a Comment