Monday 13 June 2011

The beginning

Day one in Dermatology department was quite challenging if you asked me. We were scheduled to go to the Pusat Latihan Kusta Nasional which located 40 minutes away from my home. As usual, they asked us to be there by 7.30 a.m. but the event only started at around 9 a.m. What made it challenging was because we needed to lend our eyes and ears to hear and absorb the talk (or should I say lecture) about Morbus Hansen or Leprae or common people know it as kusta. Luckily they did provide us with brunch, lunch and high tea. Food brings joy to people you know:)

Anyway, I'm not going to blab about that. It's about something else. Something which can't be separated from girls, women or shall I say ladies. It's about fashion. I've been developing this kind of habit of stalking hijab fashion bloggers since ages and ages before. (I'm just too shy to admit it) I guess I don't need to list the fashionistas because I bet their names are all over the internet. Even if I'm going to make a list, it'll be like a million foot long. Everyone will end up sighing and worst yet, never want to read my blog ever again. Well I hope not.

I've been admiring those girls who wear pretty dresses, gorgeous shoes, handbags and all those stuff but still they manage to put on their hijab elegantly. They way they can mix and match the clothings and accessories made me envy every bit of their life. They are beautiful and confident people. And most of all, they look pretty all the time!

Hmm. God how I wish I could be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment