Saturday 11 June 2011

Pretty perfect

Before we jump to the post title, I just want to mention that I love Wikipedia regardless how unreliable it is. They use simple words so that for people like me it kind of making it easier to digest whatever they're trying to explain. Because you know medical books make me dizzy sometimes (well, most of the time when I tried to read it actually). And of course it comes with a big but; BUT I do still read other references so don't worry because no matter how much I love reading Wikipedia, I won't believe 100% what they say until I found reliable resources to support their explanation. Okay, full stop and let's go to our main topic.

So, it was the freakin Friday! And who doesn't love a Friday, right?! I spent my precious Friday by watching the sunset. Hehe. It may sound a bit cheesy but seriously, if you haven't tried it just give it a chance. It won't be as cheesy as you think. For me, I haven't watched he sunset for like centuries (exaggerating part). Well, I've been in Paediatrics department and then I got busy and the there's no more sunset time for me:(

Okay okay, I'll stop whining and let's just admire this one beautiful picture of the sunset. Hmm. How soothing right?
Look! The sun is setting already!
Well I haven't had any decent dinner ever since Paediatrics department ended. So I guess why not now. I just assumed that it was a victory dinner as I've successfully ended those 10 tiring weeks.
There's the food! I decided to try out the barbecue set. It's the first time for me to get to eat with wok on the dining table! (so kampung, I know). Sadly, the fire on the stove didn't seemed to stay put. We needed to call the waitress several times to light it up again.
Other than that it was fine. Just take a look at our fat and sleepy faces! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment