Saturday 18 June 2011

What would you do?

I'm so in love with Castle. First of all because of Castle's fun and childish character (well not to mention that he has a very nice house and pretty cool stuffs like the light saber and the laser tag thingy and the Ferrari!) and second of all because of the pretty detective Kate Beckett! Omg she's sooooo pretty I just can't resist not to stare at her the whole time I'm watching Castle.

Regarding the title it's actually 'What would you do if you won a million dollars?'. But of course in Islam we are prohibited to such thing as playing the lottery and gambling so I just want to change the question to 'What would you do if you receive a million dollars?'. Let's just say that you gain the money in a good way not in bad way like stealing or bullying and etc.

If I were to have a million dollars, I would buy a house by the beach so that I can see the sunset everyday. Something like the one in the Full House (Korean drama if you don't know what I'm referring to). But preferably a bigger house to put my whole family. And big enough so that it would be a perfect accommodation for raya and all family gathering stuff. I'd love to decorate the house the way that I want it to be. Well the rooms I'll just leave it to each of my family members to deal with.

I'll make sure that most of the furnitures and households are from IKEA. I'm not the kind of person who would go for something traditional so there's no such thing as Balinese or Javanese concept and etc. Personally, the very first section that I would want to set up is the kitchen. It's the heart of the house! I'll make sure that my kitchen has everything that it needs to function at the maximum expectation. This would be fun!

Oh, the rest of the section can wait. If I'm lazy enough, I would just ask my private interior designer a.k.a. my respectful Mom to have a thought about it. She's one of a kind; the one who would know where and when to change the position of the furnitures and moves the furnitures by herself. She's a SuperMom! Hehe.

Wow, these thoughts made me go crazy already. I even forgot to think what to do with the rest of the money. Lol! I'll continue working on my list later. Need to daydream about my dream house. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment