Saturday 10 September 2011

Good food

I knew that in my previous post I mentioned about putting up pictures from my digital camera. Sadly, there's some technical error with the camera. I don't know whether I can retrieve those good pictures (or I think so) or not. 

Nonetheless, thanks to Facebook because this one is from there. Well, there's still a lot of other pictures but if I put all of them right here then it'll be like redundant of pictures. 

Malaysian Batch of 2007 (L-R)
Girls: Razan, Rosa, Aaina, Me, Aimi, Ain, Hazierah, Nabilah, Mahfuzah, Ummi
Boys: Hafiz, Tauhid, Azman, Arifin, Izzuddin, Khalis
Shah, Hawairy, Syafiq Aizat, Firdaus, Fahim, Izzuddin


Wow! I can remember names. Lol. Anyways, my holidays are coming to an end. I've been spending my precious time by watching Hell's Kitchen back to back. I'm loving series related to food in the mean time while waiting for How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang and Castle come out. But the most delicious and savory food series would be Man Vs Food! The runner-up is a tie between Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef. I can't make up my mind yet because there's just too much of drama.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment