Sunday 25 September 2011

Lights and sound

Actually, I'll only talk about sound. No lights required in this post. But it seems that both of it is inseparable in terms of grammatically speaking. That's why.

Let's just skip to the main point. Lately, I've figured out that I'm agoraphobic, acrophobic, claustrophobic and maybe slightly hematophobic. All thanks to psychiatric department. But that's not my point of writing this.

I have a random question. Have you ever happened to hear some detailed, creepy, keep-on-stuck-in-your-head-even-though-you-tried-hard-to-forget-it sound? Sadly, I did. Let me give examples so that you could figure out which freaks you out the most. (Not that I want to share these nightmares with you)

The sound of radioactive detector, komodo lizards, doors with rusty hinges, saws for medical purposes e.g. to amputate any limbs, drilling into the skull, dogs howling, wings flipping at night, that knocking sound which doesn't seem to stop, tap water dripping, critical patient's monitor (the one that you see in movies where there's just a flat line in the end) and the sound of emptiness. I can keep going on and on with this list but let's just say that it's enough really.

So, what say you?

Oh, I have something else to say. You know what, I've got my MMPI test back. The results were kind of interesting. I promise to write about it very soon. I bet it won't bore you till the end.

Till then, happy Sunday!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment