Saturday 24 September 2011

Little less

Dearest family and friends in Malaysia,

I'm wishing a Happy Eid Mubarak to all of you. Don't forget to save some duit raya for me! I'll claim them when I'm back in early October. There's one more thing that I would love to request, can you guys save all that savory-mouth-watering food from raya? I've had dreams about those food so frequently lately. That's how much I miss them. True story. But I know that if ever you guys did that, the food would probably be stale by the time I got home right? So why don't we have another 1st day of raya for me? There's no harm in trying to do so isn't it? Hehe.

Anyway, I got a picture of me here. (I know you missed me too, that's why) Look at the poster behind me. It's a girl in baju kurung and a boy in baju melayu. Can you believe that?! Yup, I knew I can't believe my eyes either. To make it clear, the photo was taken when I'm still in this country.


Have a great raya!
Love,
Sarah


p.s. that's what a festive post card should be. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment