Wednesday 21 September 2011

Season in the sun?

Back in school years, I was neither a famous kid because she's cute nor because she's brilliant. I was just an average boarding school student. But as the time went by, I guess somehow I grew matured enough till today. Or at least that's what I thought.

This weird thing about reality is that it functions like the gravitational force. Once you're in the safest spot on (or outside) the earth, then out of nowhere there comes the shocking reality. As for me reality wasn't being very nice to me lately. I was kind of hoping that my reality would tasted like honey or maple syrup. Or at least it should smell like cinnamon.

Just as any other regular people, I do have dreams and hopes. In fact, I love planning even though I'll jinx it later. I plan everything. You name it, from planning about what to wear tomorrow, or what to eat for lunch for the weekends, or even where will I be in 5 or 10 years time. That's pretty much about it.

Planning is a good thing for sure. But if you plan and reality just came crushing your every plans every time, that's just not good at all. That's when I subconsciously learned the word giving up. Nevertheless, I'm proud to say that I'm mastering the art of giving up very much. I might as well get a PhD for it.

Now I take back what I said about being matured enough. Yay for me! :)

p.s. oh, this is so public.

No comments:

Post a Comment