Wednesday 5 October 2011

Childhood memories

I'm not a big fan of listening to the music. You see, even though I've got a quite good collection of songs in my computer and of course in my phone, I don't update them. Most of the songs that I have is the 90s or 2000 or maybe something in between that.

Nevertheless, I don't listen to music that often. Kind of boring don't you think? I don't know. Well, maybe. I just prefer the sounds of the nature. Although I knew here is not even close to something you call nature. And it's definitely not that I hate listening to good songs though. I enjoy listening to good music. It's just that I don't do it all the time.

Anyway, do you know that I used to grow up hearing songs by Scorpion? Yup. That uber popular rock band. Actually, it's because of my mom. She's a big fan of Scorpion even till now. Back then, when I was little my parents used to travel here and there. Because of how much my mom loves Scorpion, she tended to play the cassette over and over again all the time while traveling.

Guess what? Believe it or not, by the age of a decent toddler I could remember their songs and lyrics perfectly. I kind of memorized it subconsciously. I'm not lying to you. I went karaoke-ing some times before and randomly decided to sing a Scorpion song. Even I'm impressed of myself. I can sing those songs without even having to glimpse at the screen. It's like singing with all my heart. Okay, I'm exaggerating that last part. Hehe.

P.s. I thought maybe I should delete that music folder since I don't listen to it very much. Or will my computer get upset with me if I do that?
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment