Wednesday 5 October 2011

Asylum

Psychiatrists are the people who work at the asylum. Psychologists are the people who don't work at the asylum. Or commonly referred to as 'shrink'. At least that's what I thought so. If you have doubt about it just google it yourself.

What I'm saying is I'll never be neither of it. Part of it maybe because I don't think I can handle dealing with mentally unstable person. Another reason is because I don't think I can content my empathy. I might as well show too much of empathy and that's just not good for the doctor patient relationship.

Fyi, it's my last department for my 4th year. Which means this time, I'm really really half way there. Phew! Can you believe it? I can quite believe it either.

Anyway, my exam is just around the corner. Wish me luck!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment