Friday 14 October 2011

Superheros with their super powers

Have you ever imagine what the world would be like if every super heroes you knew came to live? Name a few like Superman, Ultraman, Spiderman, Batman, Catwoman, Wolverine, Professor X, Power Puff Girls, Sailormoon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Mystique (I love her!) and many more. Wouldn't it be a better and safer place for the earthlings? You know what they always want to do; they want to fight evil. Sometimes I really hope that there are super heroes among us for real.

I don't know about you, but the world that I'm living right now is full of sick people. I mean it literally and figuratively. Well, frankly I work and study in a hospital which means I see sick people every single day. When you are to go to the hospital 24/7, expecting to give your 100%, willing to sacrifice your precious time just to go and see your patient, which is some stranger whom is not that close to you, well I bet that you might get sick too. Okay, that's just a random babbling that you don't have to take it seriously.

Back to the main topic, this world is full of sick people. So sick that some times I do think that I might turn into a sociophobic. It terrifies me when I read or watch the news on the TV or internet. It makes me wonder why some people can become so evil such as that? I just can't seem to find the answer. Oh, by the way, I really hope that you could find out the word sick that I'm referring to by yourself. I'm not going to write those words that I'm not comfortable with to explain it.

If super heroes are for real, then we have a chance to make the world a better place. But firstly, they should form a committee or something like that. That way, they'll have their own way of jurisdiction and predicament. You know that, just like in every other fiction movies. Hmm. Wouldn't it be nice?

It might seem like I'm talking gibberish but just note that I really mean that super heroes thingy. Other than that, you can call it gibberish. My mind is in a haywire some times. Last but not least, yesterday was October 13th and have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment