Sunday 17 June 2012

The Final Return

I am a medical student. Currently I am in my 5th and final year of Medicine. Right now I am going through my Surgery rotation which will end in approximately 5 weeks. Which means that I have 6 remaining rotations to go through my final year.

I can't lie that I am not at least one bit excited about graduating from a medical school. Who wouldn't want to go to work and gain your own money after 5+ years of studying? To tell you the I am more anxious. And worried. If I can say so.

What's serving me afterwards in the real world must be something horrible and gruesome. Nobody said that being a doctor is tad simple. It requires blood and sweats before you reach the top.That's what has been bothering my mind for a while.

It's a mixed feeling. Excited but at the same time anxious and worried. Well actually the excited part would be only 5% from the total feeling. You do the math. And you tell me how worried I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment