Friday 15 June 2012

Severe vs Chronic

I was down with flu a couple of days ago. Let's refresh together. Three days ago I went for a movie date. I haven't seen any movies for ages so I've decided to go for Snow White and the Huntsman. But you know what, I'm not really a big fan of Kristen Stewart. Since everyone's talking about the move so I guess heck, why don't I give it a try. The movie was okay. Not bad. But the ending part was a bit disappointing. Hmm. And I am still not a big fan of Kristen Stewart. I wonder why. I thought I loved her when I saw her in Panic Room. Hmm.

Anyways, I think the reason that I caught flu was because of me going out. I knew that I can't go out. I'll catch strange things from the world outside. That's why I prefer being in my comfy room no matter what. Oh, have I ever told you about my seductive Mr Bed? Haha. I'll put up a post about my room later.

I'm all better now (I hope so). (I believe that) I'm feeling healthier than yesterday.

Till we meet again. Bye bye!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment