Sunday 3 June 2012

Misery

Wow. Okay. First of all, how should I start this with? Omg I'm so excited I couldn't even think about what to write first. Keep calm. But let me assure you that what I'm going to tell might not interest you as much as it interest me. Maybe I should start by telling what happen a few days before...

So anyway, last week I stumbled upon Maroon 5's web page. And guess what?! They're having a concert in Jakarta on the 5th October this year!

Payphone+(feat.+Wiz+Khalifa)+-+Single.jpg (600×600)

Then, last night my sister told me that BIGBANG is having a tour on the 13th October 2012. What a coincidence!

2012_02_23_144618_ywoqhzbz.jpg (600×428)

Just by thinking about these two concerts gives me adrenaline rush. Haha. Wow, I can't believe that I can put this 2 together in a post. But you know what. I don't think that I'll make it to either of them. Even though I know how much I want it.

Hmm. I'll think of a way then.

P.s. you do know what the dates are meant for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment