Friday 24 August 2012

Immitation

Hey there, how's life? Had enough of ketupat, rendang, lemang, kuah kacang and kuih raya etc etc already? It's only the 7th day of Eid and I bet there's still loads of 'Open Houses' in waiting list to attend to. Just a friendly reminder, keep in mind  that you might want to keep your lean and weightless body like the one you had during the fasting month. Not that I'm jealous of with glorious amount of food in Malaysia which I do secretly. Lol.

Actually, I don't have much to write. Hmm. Nope, I think I knew what I wanted to write but suddenly the thoughts just vanished in thin air. I don' know what had happened before that part. Anyway, holiday has ended and work has resumed. I don't know what's wrong with this people here, but I think that they don't really celebrate Eid as much as we do back in our motherland. No hard feelings.

Again, I wish you guys Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Have fun with your food galore for this whole month!



1st Eid 2012
With friends
On a little island, far far away

No comments:

Post a Comment