Monday 27 August 2012

Irresistible


Kaanapali Beach Maui Hawaii

I think I watched television series too much. Not that much actually. I basically watch the first episode of some series and if I find it interesting I'll marathon finishing the whole 1 or 2 season asap. So here's the story, I recently started to watch Hawaii Five-0 and sure enough amazingly, I'm hooked to it. From my personal point of view, it's a typical cops-solving-homicide cases-chasing-bad-guys kinda story. With of course cute hunks with utterly hot bods! Omg, I drool every time I see 'em. Lol.

Typical. I know. But watching this one makes me dream for something beyond imagination. You see, they put clips of heavenly beautiful beaches and people enjoying/having fun with the crystal clear sea water in between the actual story line. The more I see the islands, beautiful beaches, perfect weather, the more I desire to live in one of those islands. It must be so refreshing to wake up to the sound of the most exquisite mother nature. And who doesn't love beaches, right?

Unfortunately, I'm still stuck in this little below-the-expectation island, far away from home. And jeez, I'm scared of tsunamis and earthquake and volcano eruptions. Maybe by the time that I seriously considering on living in such island, I should really dispose my paranoid side of me first. Or else it won't be any fun at all!

This post somehow reminded me of the video that this guy and his friend made recently. Haha. RyanHiga and VictorKing is so damn funny!

-end-

*picture credit to google

No comments:

Post a Comment