Wednesday 15 August 2012

Post-it notes


That's me and my younger sister. About a couple of hundred or thousand years back, maybe. Gosh, I'm definitely old.


And soon after there's five of us altogether. I guess time really fly damn fast huh? Or maybe time is being super jealous with us? I'm not sure about that.


Anyway, those two people (right and center) are always the ones that I loved the most plus the other 4 little rascals. By the way, I can't seem to find a decent picture of my parents together without any of their children interfering. Lol.

I can't believe that Ramadan is almost over. I can't even believe that Eid is around the corner! Now seriously, time, what's wrong with you?

Just in case, if you would like to know how am I doing, currently I'm doing fine. Good things and not so good things happen all the time. Life is a good mash of those two. It's just the matter of how well you cope with it. And I'm still learning and trying to accept that as humble as I can.

Enough with these random ramblings, I hope you guys take care!
Don't miss me that much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment