Sunday 26 August 2012

To live life to the fullest

Frankly speaking, I'm no professional to give out tips on how to live like that. Personally, I always hope for rainbows and butterflies everyday. I never wanted sandstorm or hurricane in the middle of a bright and handsome day.Yet, things just don't come out as smoothly as the texture of whipped cream on top of a cup of sweet caramel frappucino. It's more or less like a tub of Rocky Road ice cream; filled with the sweet, creamy, chocolatey pleasure and various bunch of delicious nuts scattered evenly just to make sure that every spoonful is perfectly enough for you to have your taste buds heightened.

Unfortunately, my survival tips which I think is super cool and awesome is not a great one. Instead of hoping for fireworks and little pixies, I tend to emphasize on the things that I don't have or need to have very badly. Which is so not healthy. It seems like my spell has backfired. My initial plan was to make happiness as my goal but I think I almost end up being somewhat miserable and hopeless. I thought that by concentrating on the good things that can/will happen to me can give me the 'happiness' that I yearned for. Something is just so wrong, I bet.

I might need a greater spell to counter the latter. I need to reconstruct my plan of happiness. I'll prove myself that my survival tips is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment