Friday 7 September 2012

An understatement



To those who are not really familiar with comics like me, to be precise One Piece, I present to you, Tony Tony Chopper. Sheesh. This is all my sister's fault. Well, not actually her fault at all. I was chatting with her on Facebook just now, and she told me to get her this one little teddy bear called Tony Tony Chopper. And of course I didn't have any clue what that really is. But since she mention the word 'cute' then I've already guessed that it must be some little teddy bear in some comic book. She even asked me to Google it myself. So funny she is.

What makes this little teddy bear interesting is... the price! Can you believe that it costs around 200 myr each? Hahaha. I must be crazy. She must be crazy too. Crazy over this Tony guy here I meant. By the way, Tony Tony Chopper is a really cute name. I wonder who came up with the idea to give him that name.

Going to bed now. Sweet dreams everyone! :)

1 comment: