Tuesday 11 September 2012

Possibilities, Potentials, Fat Chances

1. I have reached the final week of Forensics department. Yesterday was my case presentation day and I barely survived through it. As the matter of fact, I'm not a public-speaking person. I can't talk in front of a crowd. It creeps me out. Even if I have prepared myself well the night before, the outcome is always the same. My adrenaline rush never fails to prove me that whatever I do, I'll still lose to him, big time. Not to forget that sweaty palms and feet, heart thumping very hard and almost jump out of the chest and to that cracked voice that never fails me. Painful to watch.

2. I'd love to write more, if you know what I mean. I tend to have this some sort of ideas of what to write next but just like that, the ideas fly away. Like the feelings you get when having sugar rush. Very... agitated? Or anxious. I don't know which one really.

3. Google-ing cute cats/kittens/baby tigers/baby jaguars videos are thrilling. I'm not a big fan of human baby  but baby animals are always a yes! Haha. Actually, I always add another description why I'm not fond of human babies that much, but I guess it's not that appropriate and too provocative to begin with. So let's just settle with my previous statement.

4. I secretly wish that Cardiology department will soon be joining Internal Medicine. So that I can cut short one precious month. But you know, rumors are rumors till they happen to be true.

5. Back to talking about Forensics. It's so damn scary to study whatever written in the books or even lecture slide. I can't stand looking/staring at the insanely scary pictures. Sigh, remind me why I want to be a doctor again?

6. We all have fair chances. Potentials to become anything. It makes you believe in possibilities. We just need to know how to use them well. The fat chances I meant.

Till then, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment