Saturday 22 September 2012

Like a hard candy with a surprise center

I can't believe that the weekend is here! It seems like I've just left Forensic department yesterday and now here I am, with almost one week full of un-shampooed hair. Disgusting, I know. Try to picture me with Severus Snape's greasy hair. I just can't help it.

You know, the worst part or should I say in a more appropriate word, troublesome part of clinical years is the on-calls. I am never fond of on-calls. Before I elaborate more, for your information, our medical faculty here is a wee bit different from almost every other medical faculties in the world. The on-calls part to be per se.

We, as clinical years medical students do have on-calls. And it differs from each departments. Allow me to remind you that there are no such thing as a limit for working hours here. One can stay in a certain hospital for as long as 30 days a month without even a chance of going back home. Sick isn't it? I'm never telling you for how many hours have I been in a hospital. I don't think you'll ever believe that it's true.

Hmm. Let's just drop that part. See, I don't think on-calls are made for students, really. Maybe if they'll pay me for having on-calls, then I'll change my mind? Lol. I don't know.

The one and only reason for all the fuss is because I can't get my daily dosage of quality sleep. Sleeping has become my favorite past time. I'd rather stay at home and sleep in my precious bed than going out to mingle. I can't believe that I just confessed that one. But that's the truth. I come home everyday, tired, fatigue, and all I can see is just my bed. Period.

Hmm. But that's just the flow here. I just need to bear with it for some time till this is all over.

I need to tell you something, I seriously love to sleep.

Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment