Thursday 6 September 2012

Not so loquacious?

It's 9.30 in the evening according to the local timezone. And I am barely awake with puffy eyes and not-so-presentable face. I don't know what's wrong with me but just so you know I've slept for a straight of 5 hours today. I hope I can still sleep later tonight.

Anyway, rumor has it that this little island is currently experiencing drought. It hasn't rain for almost 3 and 1/2 consecutive weeks I think. Last time that it rained was during the last few days of Ramadan. But it was barely raining back then. Just a mist like that. The sun seems like showing off his best everyday too.

Now, let's relate this drought with my life. My current working hours is from 8 am till 2 pm. Since I needed to travel to and fro by using the public transportation, 2 pm has become the most gruesome time of day. I need to endure the hotness and sweat and fumes and everything. Gosh this list will never ever end. In other words, it means that I have 1 more reason for me to stay at home.

To those who know me well, it's not a surprise that I prefer being home than being outside. Especially when I have a cool and cozy room despite the melekit-ness outside. Lol. Plus, I hate being tanned. I don't mind people calling me puteri lilin or what. I just believe that whenever I got myself a sunburn it's so damn hard to get back my old skin. Not that I'm saying that I have fair, flawless skin or things like that la. Just to make it clear. *peace*

I guess I'm done with talking about this little island, the weather and my fragile skin. I found this one below from Dr Halina's blog. I have to admit that I am one of her avid reader. I find it interesting, though her writing is mostly about mommyhood. I always try to see it from a mom-working-as-a-doctor point of view. Hehe.


She recently posted about med school. For those who didn't know, she's an anesthesiologist. Kinda cool if you ask me. So, what do I have in mind? Erm,  I do have something in mind. But I'm not ready to share it publicly. It's a bit embarrassing. Haha. Intriguing means more fun right?!

I have a presentation tomorrow morning about 'Wound Description'. Wish me luck. And good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment