Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sprinting

It was always a busy day since I got home. A part of being a part time driver, there are so may other things that I feel like I am obliged to attend besides settling for my own business, that's obvious. Last Saturday I went to Cyberjaya to accompany my little sister to her college interview and the day after my mom, little brother and I went to my baby brother's sports day. This time the event took place in the neighboring school's mini stadium. My mom said that last year it was held in a bigger, fancier stadium which I forgot what's the name

So anyway, we went there around 8 a.m. but the event only started around 9.45 a.m. The picture looks foggy not because of it was chilly that there were fog everywhere but because there were some open burning in the nearby housing area. Which makes me sad to think that some people are just ignorant and selfish.


Since we were bored waiting for the event to start, we decided to act vain and take pictures of ourselves.


Obviously, my baby brother is a red house member. He's somewhere in the crowd but I couldn't identify which one was him actually. Haha. One fun fact though, all the four of us were in purple house previously in primary school and it was awkward when my baby brother is the only one with different sports house. But it didn't really matter I guess. We just need that sportsmanship spirit!


Believe it or not, he managed to get gold medals for both 200 meters and 4x200 meters! That was shocking since my mom said that he's always a bit cocky. Haha. I guess he's not being cocky, he's just acting like what  a mischievous and hyperactive boy does.


No comments:

Post a Comment