Friday 28 June 2013

Blue

Yes! I have been back home for a couple of days already and I do feel great. And not to forget, Kuala Lumpur is finally haze free. Hooray! It has been raining a bit since I got here. Now there's only clear blue sky and stripes of white cotton candy. Also, Malaysia is hot as usual, but minus the polluted weather. But I guess I can always deal with hot weather since back then on that tiny little island it was always blessed with extreme weather. So no biggie.

Anyway, before I board the flight home, I thought that I was going to capture some pictures since I knew that I am not going to go back there again. Sadly, I was too sleepy waiting for the delayed flight so I only managed to take one picture of that tiny little island's waiting lounge at the airport.

I wish that my phone camera has better quality so that I can show you that there's Nemo and Dory inside the medium sized aquarium. And yes, this is the last photo of Makassar that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment