Sunday 15 September 2013

Chocolate and Mint

My mom, my 3rd sister and I decided to fast last Thursday. Actually both my mom and sister have already started to qada' their  debts from the previous fasting month. I was the only one being lazy to start paying all the debts. Yes, I know it's not a good habit to keep.

Anyway, after the usual sahur with some old fashion oats, and Subuh prayer, I dived into my bed to take a nap. Just to let my wildest memories take me down to dreamland. To be honest, I can't quite remember my dreams most of the time. But I do remember that I dreamed of something. Just something.

So that particular morning, I dreamed of ice cream! Haha. The fasting session only started a few hours and I got to dream about ice cream? This ice cream was the pastel green mint+chocolate chips. Like the ones you get to see behind the glass counter of Baskin & Robins. Yup, one luxurious scoop of that ice cream on top of chocolate cone. As soon as I tried take the cone closer to take a mouthful bite.. I woke up!

Haha. Silly me, I know.

Can you imagine how tempting this guy can be? Now imagine it on top of a solid chocolate cone. 


**Image is from BaskinRobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment