Friday 13 September 2013

Pastel & Petals




The other day, my mom suddenly decided to bake some cupcakes and voila! Magic happened! Well not really. There's no magic involved this time. It was just the normal baking stuff. My mom made the batter and my sister put them in the oven. Then I thought why not we give them cupcakes a make over. So there goes butter and sugar icing mixed with food colouring and sprinkles.

Honestly, we are no professional in cake decorating, but it turned out quite nice. Haha. While snapping pictures, I tried not to focus on a single cupcake because it can really emphasize the imperfections. Hence the crowded cupcakes in one picture. Then again, we were only baking for fun and there's no pressure in decorating for general viewing, just happy tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment