Tuesday 10 September 2013

Raya Convoy Part II

This post is the continuation from this one right here. It has been really long overdue, well to be honest I almost forgot about it. Nevertheless, here goes the story...

As I mentioned before, I was partially sick on the day we decided to have a raya convoy with my uni friends. By evening, I got sicker than ever and I didn't manage to eat or drink anything but sip of plain water. To be honest, I didn't want to make a fuss of me being sick in front of  my friends, especially on raya days. People were having fun, chit chatting all day long and I couldn't seem to have the nerve to tell anyone that I was not feeling well.

So when we were already at the final house, I literally surrender myself. All I did was sit alone in a corner with my head pounding in pain. Sigh what a nasty memory. How I wished that if only I didn't catch cold, the day would be much interesting and of course, I'll get to taste all of those scrumptious food! What a waste.

I guess the moral of the story is that we can never predict what the future holds for us. One day we are healthy as a horse and maybe the next day we'll stay in bed, sick as hell. Or maybe today we are facing some bad news while tomorrow, the rainbow awaits. For the time being, just keep on being grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment