Monday 10 June 2013

Blackcurrant

It's Monday! I am proud to say that I am currently Monday-blues free. Haha. Anyway, yesterday which was June 9th, was my little brother's 14th birthday. Oh wait, 14 really? I thought it's suppose to be 11 or something smaller? It's really confusing now. I have lost count of how many birthday cakes that I've missed. Urgh. But I guess it's a good thing though, I don't need extra evil fat through out the years. Hmm but come to think about it, maybe that's the reason why I am stick skinny! It's because I never get to eat those fattening scrumptious birthday cakes! Mwahaha. I've gone mad.

Enough with the jealousy now. 

Want to know what I've been up to recently? I'm struggling to finish up my puasa debts. This coming Wednesday would be the final day for settling the debts. I really can't wait! I bet when my parents come to this tiny little island, they won't even recognize their own daughter. They might get confuse with some bibik or whatnot. Haha. Oh, and since I stay indoors most of the time, I secretly wish that my skin tone would be lighter than I had before. But I can't prove that it's true since I never bump into anyone yet. I might as well never get the compliment that I'd hope to hear.

Finally, I really wish that I could put up more of cheerful-colorful-vibrant picture like this one below.


But sadly, my feet are the most photo friendly than anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment