Wednesday 26 June 2013

What's past is prologue

The long awaited Wednesday 26th has finally arrived. It's today actually! Now this means that I will be boarding the aircraft going back to Malaysia in a few hours. For good! Phew. Anyway, it has been a fairly hectic week for me too. Both of my parents were here at this tiny little island for almost a week to attend to my graduation. We went to do some sight seeing and get to experience the hardships of living on this tiny little island. 

 We went to the beach to see the sunset on the 2nd day my parents were here. This photo looks pretty with both of my parent's silhouette overlapping with the sunset.




We got ourselves the 100,000 steps on this particular day. My parents and I had a stroll around my uni and took some pictures for future mementos. 

Last but not least, a picture of us on my Oath Taking Day. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank God for this gift. And to my beloved Mama and Abah for having me. All that matters to me is to make you guys feel proud and happy.

Okay then. I don't think that I will write anything more. I still have to do some packing and whatnot. By the way, I heard that there was a heavy rain yesterday in Malaysia. Well I hope at least the hell haze will disappear a bit to welcome me home. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment