Tuesday 4 June 2013

Shades of Purple

Nowadays it seems like I have been waiting for a thousand years for June 26th to come. Sigh. I sometimes secretly wish that I could be a Jumper. So that the distance between my hometown and this tiny little island is merely few seconds apart. Or better yet, I would be very grateful if someone creates the Doraemon door. This would be the perfect time to try it out you know. 

I didn't mean to sigh a lot but seriously, I don't have any idea what to do anymore. I've finished up my Running Man stock, already put up ads to sell my stuffs and mm... well, that's about it. Great! Well this means that I actually have done nothing at all. Haha. Honestly, I thought I did more than just those two above. Wow, I just can't believe what my mind has been tricked to. 

Maybe I should go out and watch movies. But I don't really like going out by myself. That will make me look like a forever-alone. Not to mention that it is dangerous too. I'd prefer sitting home alone than doing that. Or maybe I should surf the net like usual. But I'm already bored with it. Nothing on the net excites me anymore. Maybe I should daydream! I could lay in bed all day long and dream about living in a castle and eating grapes from a silver platter!

Enough with rambling randomly. I actually know precisely what I need to do. So do not worry. I am not spending days and weeks just to daydream. But right now I might as well daydream about being a mermaid :p



No comments:

Post a Comment