Wednesday 12 June 2013

Scaredy cat

Speaking about things that scare the crap out of you, well nobody can escape that. Except only if you are a Manliest Man then maybe you don't need to read this. It will only cause you to waste a few minutes of your precious time in your entire life.

Anyway, to be honest, I'm always scared of falling in toilets, bathrooms, restroom or the loo or anything similar to that. It's just that the thought of falling down be it head first or bottom first really scares me. What scares me more is that not only you are most probably 99.9% alone while you are in the shower, it is also possible that you really have nothing on during that time particularly. And even if you have a towel or a decent piece of clothing nearby, I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. 

Picture this, you just got into a 'slip and fell' incident in the shower and apparently you just can't seem to move your shoulder anymore. Now tell me how are you going to cover yourself up? Or what if you fell down head first and loss consciousness for a few hours and by the time that somebody finds you, there's already some brain defect that later could develop into some nasty brain tumor? What if you fell down head first and it causes amnesia and you can never retrieve your memory ever again? Hmm. I need to stop thinking right away.

Oh, and shh... I've never even tell anyone about this particular fear anyway. I've had thought to share about it with someone before but I never really get to do it. And well, I am not really sure whether this particular event which I'm scared of has its scientific name. Maybe I have minor OCD, who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment