Sunday 26 December 2010

back to the future

I'm planning to sleep at 12 a.m. and wake up at 5 a.m. starting today. In less than a week I'll be entering the practical years for good with 139 other students who took the Hippocratic Oath together a few days back. I guess I need to change my Circadian clock by now. I used to sleep like a baby. Usually by 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. I'll feel sleepy already and not long after that I am the Sleeping Beauty. But I wake up consistently at 6 a.m. But I guess if I needed to catch the public transport by 6.30 a.m. then waking up at 6a.m. is not something that I would want to.

It is unbelievable that I am a fourth year student right now. It seems like just yesterday I've just arrived here at this country. Time does fly damn fast.

p.s. Sleeping Beauty no more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment