Thursday 23 December 2010

trust fund

I take respect as one of the quality that everybody should have within their personality. I try to respect people regardless who they are, what skin colour do they have, what culture did they have been raised up with and what religion that they put their beliefs into. To add to it, I also believe in karma. What goes around comes around.

Of all the things that I believe in, I still don't have the power to see the future. I'm hoping for the best that each and every time a good deed has been done, it will eventually replaced by a good deed too.

Now the major problem that might not make it work is that I'm not friendly. I'm a lazy mouth (berat mulut). I talk less. People will definitely think that I'm snobbish, nosy and selfish.

Hmm. Maybe I should get the latter sort out first.

p.s. if I were a multi million dollar billionaire, I would have a trust fund for all children in the world with dyslexia. I was once dyslexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment