Thursday 16 December 2010

how should i put this?

I'm 158 cm tall. Let's do some maths. To get at least 18.5 for the perfect body mass index I need to have total body weight of 46.2 kg. Wow! That is sure a lot. How am I suppose to get there? Let's say I'm aiming to achieve the minimum weight so that I can at least get the score 17, then I need 42.4 kg. Now the number seems more realistic.

Back in Malaysia, I went to a pharmacy to get some diet and nutrition consult. I said that I'm desperate to gain weight. Normally, I'm only 43 or so kg (now can you see how desperate I am?). But then the pharmacist told me that I should be grateful because I don't have to worry about getting fat at all. Worst yet, she said that my last and only chance to at least to get chubbier is getting married and pregnant and have kids. That's a major frustration! She said that I should just maintain BMI of 17 because that's just enough.

I am weird. I'll never get the chance to be like those girls who complaints a lot about getting fat to their girlfriends. I guess I should just be grateful. Okay then, alhamdulillah:)

Tomorrow's the day!

p.s. notice the small round and red thing in front of that big red hand bag? I call it my lucky charm. It's a 2 sided pocket mirror. Not that I need to use the mirror all the time. It's just that I won't go anywhere without my lucky charm. Maybe it really does bring luck everywhere I go. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment