Saturday 25 December 2010

a joyous celebration

Meri Kurisumasu everyone! It's a bit strange the way I wish you guys for this festive season. Actually, I got it from AirAsia's 360 magazine the last time I board onto their plane. This time the 360 magazine featured all about Christmas. For example, interesting places, weird cultures, Christmas and new year's offers and many more. I've read the magazine from cover to cover through the flight!

By the way, it said that in Japan, they celebrate Christmas with fried chicken!

p.s. my sister is planning to further her degree in Korea or Japan (both are my favourites!).
p.p.s. I'm just not a big fan of babies. Really.

2 comments:

  1. whyyy awak tak suka babies??!!!! mereka lah adorable!!

    dah dah jangan stress2 lagi dah! nak masuk coass dah! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies adalah rival sejati kite. hahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete